Thursday, October 29, 2009

My 28 Birthday...~~

Wah..Today is My Birthday..."Happy Birthday Zura"..tak macam dulu-dulu..kalau birthday ajerk I'll get excited, holding my phone..waiting for birthday wishes and birthday presents..Ohh ya..talking bout the present..wondering what should i have for my birthday..i have 4 items in my wish list rite now...namely,



1.Exercise Bike






2:Nine West Chocolate Leather Tote handbag







3: Bonia Silver / Black Watch [Waaa..i don't have the pic..since the salesman keep following me ]


4: Sony Erickson T303,Pink Butterfly Limited Edition Phone .Its low end Phone,but i would like to have it as my 2nd phone.[I dun't know why i cant upload the pic.]



So here is the list.. and lets guess which one will be mine ok....And not to forget..i would like to have one slice Oreo Cheesecake ...nak balas dendam dah lama tak makan cheesecake....











No comments:

Post a Comment