Monday, November 2, 2009

Leaving~~~

No. Not me......it's my Hubby, Mr.Hubby.He went to KoTa Tinggi...dekat jerk kan...but we rarely being apart.so kinda weird when his not around.Tapi actually tak lama pun dia pergi..Tomorrow he'll be back...tapi entah ler...I'm so weak when it’s come to this chapter...

On the way to my mum house [Mr. tak bagi dok umah sensowang since rumah our neighbors keno pecah masuk] I drop by SOGO to check on the TOP that I've been dreaming since last month..tapi punyer ler dok cuba..tetiba rasa tak cantik plak..ari tu punyer ler I convince my self that the TOP is cutelah,warna menarik lah..etc..etc..etc..dapat gaji kena beli lah..but when shopping mood tak ader..everything seem likes tak cantik pung..so end up I'm not buying anything at ALL..isk isk isk..teruk betul penangan sang Suami ni..

Anyway. I luv him so much, hate to be apart, hate to sleep alone and hate to wake-up on the next morning and his not around..hoping a safe journey and waiting him to come back..insya Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment